quinta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2014

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 | REVIEW

Hello loves! Today I'll be giving you my honest opinion on Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. 
I bought this about one month ago and I wanted to try it out so I could review it for you.
First of all I love the packaging. Even though it's a 12 eye shadow palette it's very compact and easy to travel with. The second thing I really like about this palette is that it has matte and glittery shades. The third thing I like about Naked 2 is that the eye shadows are really pigmented. In my honest opinion it's an amazing palette because it includes 12 amazing basic shades that everyone should own in order to start a makeup collection. 

Olá meninas! Hoje trago-vos a minha honesta opinião acerca da paleta Naked 2 da Urban Decay.
Comprei esta paleta há cerca de um mês e queria testa-la para poder dar-vos a minha opinião.
Em primeiro lugar adoro a embalagem. Apesar de ser uma paleta de 12 sombras, é bastante compacta e fácil de transportar. O segundo detalhe que me agradou foi o facto de ser uma paleta que inclui tons mate e tons com brilho. Em terceiro lugar gostei muito de ver que as sombras são bastante pigmentadas.
Na minha opinião é uma paleta fantástica porque inclui 12 tons básicos que deviam fazer parte da colecção de maquilhagem de todas nós.





I'm also thinking about investing in Naked Basics palette or Naked 3. The quality of this palette made me fall in love with Urban Decay.

Estou neste momento a pensar investir na Naked Basics ou na Naked 3. A qualidade desta paleta fez-me apaixonar-me pela Urban Decay.

Love, M

23 comentários:

  1. Looks like a really nice pallete. Thanks for the review :)

    I am following you on GFC, G+ and Bloglovin. Its your turn now :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Naked palette! The 3 is my favourite!
    Amazing blog, i follow you on G+, Bloglovin' and GFC! Would you follow me back?
    xx
    walkingthroughthestars.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love urban decays ! it has been all around the blogosphere!
    sorry dear, i am already one of your followers long time ago ) : i think u forgotten me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oops sorry, i check, i haven't followed you right? oh my , GFC can be so confusing because i saw that i didn't appear in your follower list after i press followed )))) :

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've followed u with GFC please follow back? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hey thnx for your sweet comment!!! The naked 2 is amazing I love this palette!!!
    I started following you!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great post , Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog,
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I totally love natural tones of eyeshadow. I also heard a lot good things about this one. Big kisses
    http://lapszynska.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This palette is uh-ma-zing !!! I bought this for year ago and cant stop craving on this
    follow you now babe. hope you do the same

    xo,
    G

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beautiful colors - I'm using only basic colors for my make-up, so for me it's perfect set!
    You have awesome blog - want fo follow each other via GFC and BGL? Let me know ;)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ResponderEliminar
  11. i have the same palette and i love it :)
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  12. i have this and i love it! really want naked 3.

    xx fameliquorlove

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love the whole review and thanks for sharing your opinion on Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette!
    Maybe i need one of thoses have beautiful colors

    Well, thanks once again am follow you now, kisses and hug from Panamá, by the way if you want you can follow me too :)

    www,tumodalista.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I think the Naked 2 has better colors than 1 and 3. I love it!
    I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin =)
    http://living-below-the-clouds.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. This is one of the greatest products ever.
    Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog.
    I follow u now.
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Parece bastante interessante :)
    Já te sigo pelo bloglovin e pelo GFC :)
    beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar