terça-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2014

TAG | Resolutions - 2014

Hello loves! Today I found this resolutions TAG and I thought it would be nice to share it with you!

1- A bad habit I'm going to break:
- Late night snacks! I always tend to eat a little snack before going to bed and I would love to stop doing it!

2- A new skill I'd like to learn:
- I would love to learn how to sew. It would be pretty amazing to create clothes for myself.

3- A person I hope to be more like:
- Easy, my mom and dad. My mom makes her absolute best everyday for me to have everything I need and my dad is just a great person, he is always calm and reasonable and those are qualities I should develop.

4- A good deed I'm going to do: 
- This year I should volunteer on a food collecting bank, a few friends of mine have done it in the past and told me that it is a great experience.

5- A place I'd like to visit:
- This year I would love to visit London or Rome.

6- A book I'd like to read:
- I have a few books waiting for me on the shelf, so maybe this year I'll read a few of them.

7- A letter I'm going to write:
- I've been thinking a lot about writing a letter for my future self. For example a letter for me to read in 5 years. I think it would be pretty cool.

8- A new food I'd like to try:
- I don't really wanna try new food, but I wanna try to cook risotto myself.

9- I'm going to do better at:
- School, since I'm willing to go to college next year.

What about you guys? I would love to read this TAG on your blogs. Despite being already on the 14th I think it's always a great day for us to think about what we wanna change this year.

Love, M

1 comentário: