domingo, 8 de dezembro de 2013

SUGESTÃO DE PRESENTES #2 - para o namorado | GIFTS #2 - for your boyfriend

Escolher presentes para o namorado deve ser o maior pesadelo de muitas meninas. E se ele não gosta? Pois bem, para acabar com os dramas decidi criar a minha pequena selecção de coisas que me sentia confortável a oferecer ao meu namorado. 

Picking gifts for our boyfriend must be the worst nightmare sometimes. What if he hates it? To end up all the drama I selected some stuff that I would love to give to my boyfriend. 


Para o namorado

1- Relógio|Watch Swatch Be Colorful
2- T-shirt Kate Moss  Etsy
3- Perfume One Million by Paco Rabanne
4- Gorro|Beanie Asos
5- Gola|Scarf Zara
6- Ipod Shuffle 
7- Nike Air Max

E vocês, já compraram prendas para os vossos namorados? Que tal? Partilhem tudo!
What about you? Have you bought your boyfriend's presents yet? Tell me all about it!

Love, M.

4 comentários:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :D
    Thank you for your comment, I followed you! ;)

    http://curlycurves.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adoro o perfume e o meu namorado usa! =))

    Beijinho *

    http://agatadesaltosaltos.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looove this post! But just a head's up the second item of the T Shirt -- it is acutally one of my favorite items you have on the list-- it is actually not of Kate Moss but is Brittany Spears! It is one of my favorite pictures of her that is how I am so sure! You can google it as well to see it as well.

    Thanks for sharing this post. I am a new follower of yours, let me know if you would like to follow me back love!

    I am a new follower of yours and would love it if you checked my page out, and told me what you think!

    Thanks beautiful <3

    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com
    i comment 4 comment && follow 4 follow <33

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice beanie and sneakers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ResponderEliminar