sexta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2013

DRESS LINK | REVIEW

Hello loves. Today I'll give you my honest opinion on this online store: DRESSLINK
Dresslink is a worldwide online clothing seller. They have clothes, bags, shoes and accessories for everyone's taste. Sometimes I like to spend a few hours checking online clothing stores and make my own wishlists and in one of my researches I found Dresslink and a specific sweater that I have been looking for online for ages! 

Olá meninas. Hoje vou falar-vos sobre uma loja e dar-vos a minha honesta opinião sobre ela: a DRESSLINK. A Dresslink é uma loja de roupa online que vende internacionalmente. Tem roupa, malas, sapatos e acessórios para todos os gostos. Às vezes gosto de gastar algumas horas a ver lojas de roupa online e fazer as minhas wishlists e numa das minhas buscas encontrei a Dresslink e uma sweater que já estava à procura há muito tempo. 

My lovely sweater!

This order tooke 20 business days to arrive. And I paid 10.74$ for the sweater including the shipping. I'm very happy with the quality and for the price I paid I was a great bargain. I advice you to take a look around this store. You'll love it!

A encomenda demorou 20 dias úteis a chegar e paguei 7.80€ pela camisola, já incluindo os portes de envio. Estou muito contente com a qualidade da peça e, pelo preço que paguei por ela, acho que foi um achado. Aconselho-vos a darem uma vista de olhos pela loja, vão adorar!


Love, M.

22 comentários:

  1. That sweater is super adorable! Love how fuzzy it is!
    Thanks for stopping by! Sure I'll follow you on G+, GFC, and Bloglovin. Feel free to follow back! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorei a camisola, é muito gira.
    E gostei do blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love it
    http://coeur-of-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi dear ! :-)
    I love your sweater !
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog !
    Follow you via GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin :-)
    Hope you can follow me back ! xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't know this shop, but I do like the sweater!
    Just followed you on Bloglovin and G+. Hope you follow back.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi darling!!
    It's a cute jersey!!!. We are following you already.
    Kisses


    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amazing sweater <3

    I follow you, hope you will follow me back :)
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. lovely sweater <3
    I follow you via GFC and Bloglovin', hope to follow me back :D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you very much for your advice, the sweater's really cool :)
    And thank you for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog! I follow you with pleasure on G+, GFC and bloglovin!
    Please follow me back :)
    Lots of kisses from Italy!

    My blog about my modeling dream: Mademoiselle Fede ❤

    ResponderEliminar
  10. love this sweater!! its really beautiful. and the price is awesome. thanks for your honest review of this site. i'll have to give them a look.

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Innisfree Best Lipstick Collection Giveaway

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Nice outfit! Love your style! You look genius! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your ask to follow! I follow you now and wait for you on my blog! By the way your outfit looks awesome! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Loved your sweater!
    xoxo
    http://bellisalife.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Love your sweater! Followed you already on GFC and bloglovin'. Please follow back. :)

    Love,
    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. That sweater is really cool! ~
    I followed you via GFC and bloglovin'!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Também costumo ficar horas a ver lojas online, e estive para comprar uma camisola igual a esta numa loja do facebook mas a 25 euros, depois vi a 15, 7.50 é mesmo uma achado :o

    ResponderEliminar
  17. What a neat sweater. The color block pattern is so cool. That price is amazing. There are so many online stores out there that it really does take some research to create a list of favorites. Best wishes for a Happy Bew Year,

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. so particular, love it :)

    Join the GIVEAWAY on my blog, in collaboration with SAMMYDRESS.COM!
    You could win amazing ACCESSORIES or the opportunity to choose an item directly from sammydress!

    Greatest from Italy!

    GIVEAWAY accessories by Sammy Dress!

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar